Porter Stock Building- Redwood Beams
Description: Redwood beams salvaged from the Porter Stock Building fire in San Jose
The Porter-Stock Building was built in 1866 as a livery stable and then remodeled in the 1890s to house The Arcade, a dry goods store operated by August Marten. The building was heavily damaged in the earthquake. The banner reads: When Completed This Building Will Again Be The Home Of The Arcade, featuring Dry Goods, Fancy Goods, and Ready To Wear Garments. The Porter-Stock building stood at this location and was nearing completion of its restoration when it burned on January 8, 2008. Courtesy Charlene Duval
How To Purchase This Item: CLICK HERE to Contact Us directly.
Please make sure to reference the “Item Number”, listed within the item’s description page.
We will respond to sales inquiries Mon-Fri 10am-3pm PST.
Shipping cost and final price will be determined and stated once total amount is calculated.